Monday 21 April 2008

Three Gadgets Gavin Rossdale Never Leaves Home Without


by Thomas Houston, posted Apr 21st 2008 at 3:08PM

London-born Gavin Rossdale first achieved mainstream success in the mid 90s as lead singer of the grunge rock band Bush. Though the group didn't catch on in England, Bush found success stateside with big radio hits 'Glycerine,' 'Swallowed' and 'Machinehead.' Gavin married Gwen Stefani in the early 00s. Not content to work only in music, Gavin has acted in Hollywood with parts in movies like 'Constantine' and 'Little Black Book.'

Gavin's first solo album 'Wanderlust' is due out in June, and he took time to answer our Switched Questionnaire. Though Gavin isn't a big gamer, he always keeps connected with his BlackBerry, iPod and laptop.


What gadgets do you always bring with you for down time?

The BlackBerry
Roasted brown rice tea
iPod
Laptop


What cell phone do you have right now and what do you love/hate about it?

My Curve. Love the BlackBerry Messenger. Photos could be better but I like it a lot. My son Kingston threw my iPhone away in Australia. I was enjoying it...


Who's the last person you sent a text message to and what was it about?

I just texted my friend Mark in London who's cycling in the dark without a light. I was trying to tell him to get a light.


Where do you go pretty much every time you get online?

The Guardian newspaper's site


What annoys you most about your iPod, cell phone, or laptop?

Losing them.


Name one thing you wish your iPod/cellphone/laptop could do that it doesn't do now?

It should stop me doing something when I'm pissed off.


What upcoming gadget can you not wait to get your hands on?

My new baby.


You're stranded on a desert island: What gadget do you bring?

Well my laptop has a lot of potential. Millions of empty pages to write on. And can I get online? That'd be perfect -- stranded no more...


What's the most-played song or artist on your iPod?

Recently, Burial. And before that, probably Radiohead.


Blackberry, Sidekick, or Treo?

Curve


Would you ever get an iPhone?

Digging the Curve right now -- online all the time. The iPhone sure is pretty.


What's the longest time you've ever spent playing a video game in one sitting and what game was it?

3 days solid with no sleep -- game called "life."


Mac or PC?

Mac all the way. PCs are a different universe to me. Double dutch w/ cream on

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Posts Older Posts



E.MAIL HERE