Monday 17 November 2008

Gavin Rossdale: Kingston's "Got a Better Wardrobe Than I Have!"


He's only 2, but Gavin Rossdale says his son Kingston is already showing early signs of being an entertainer.

"He's got a better wardrobe than I have! I can definitely see a performer in him," Rossdale told Usmagazine.com at Saturday's 10th Annual Home for the Holidays event in Hollywood.

But Rossdale added that it's "such a worry -- it's such a weird world. I mean, he's been photographed nonstop since he began.

"He had the first nine days off of his life - after that, it's been full- [throttle]," he said. "It's pretty intense. Who knows what's going to happen?"

Meanwhile, things with 2-month-old Zuma are "going great," said Rossdale, who recently celebrated his six-year wedding anniversary with Gwen Stefani.

"He's really easy, and it's smooth sailing right now," he told Us. "It's good times.
But I want to bottle them – to take them away with me, so I can sip this elixir of the fun."

Most of the time, "we travel together," Rossdale told Us, but when he's away for work, he relies on "phone calls. It's rough leaving them all."

source

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Posts Older Posts



E.MAIL HERE