Wednesday 11 June 2008

Gavin Rossdale in Concert June 11th at the London Underworld,England, UK


-------------------------------------------------------
Below you can see three great pics taken by Matt on the night


thanks Matt:)x http://www.elementuk.com/
--------------------------------------------------------


Posts from forum fans.


Newerwaves

Hey all,

New user, but long time Bush fan.

Just got back from the Camden gig and it was fantastic. Could go down for me as gig of the year. Gavin was on top form and was excellent to hear old Bush songs and new Gavin songs. Its pretty much the same set list as Berlin,---------

Anyway, the Bush songs did get the most reaction (which is standard), but the crowd reacted well to Gavins new songs. I will be out buying Gavins new album tomorrow.
Probably expect a full tour from Gavin at some point as he said he intends to.
----------------------------------------------------------
Lordikon

Amazing
What a show!!! I only managed to listen to Gavins new album in the car on the way trying to take in all the lyrics on the way down.

I was really nervous about the show and i was just hoping Gavin was as good as i remember when i went to see him in Brixton in 2001!!

He did not let me down, opening with Machinehead really got the place rocking and it continued from there. I then rememeber why i loved bush when in my teens.

I loved all his new stuff and i will play the new album to death like i did with sixteen stone etc Glycerine was my personal highlight and i wished he had played alien but he cant paly everything.

Just wish i could go to vegas to see him but cant wait for him to tour the UK properly

Love you Gavin thanks for an amazing night

------------------------------------------------------------------
miltonkeynesgirl

Awesome show
I got back early this morning from the show, just uploading some vids now.

It was amazing ... .I was so close to the front that Gavin was sweating on me when he leant forwards!

My faves were Everything Zen, Frontline and Comedown. Met 2 other fans there too, had a great time. Th venue was awesome too!
--------------------------------------------------------------------
badger10

Last night was my first Bush/Gavin gig since Hammersmith palais back in 1999 and it was amazing. Like someone else has said already I was really nervous about what to expect and it blew me away. I took a friend with me who'd only really heard Swallowed and he came away converted. I think he's downloading the back catalogue now.
---------------------------------------------------------------------







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Posts Older Posts



E.MAIL HERE